Best financial affiliate programs
Ensure passive income through your forex website by joining a financial affiliate program. Here is a look at the five top affiliate programs available today.
KuCoin Exchange is one of the largest brokerage platforms in the forex market, making it a great marketing tool for your website. As an affiliate of KuCoin you automatically receive a personal referral link as you log in to the website. You can get started right away, and share this link with any of your contacts. One of the best features of KuCoin is that there is a difference between directly and indirectly invited members. That means that you can earn more money from transactions with directly recruited customers, and you receive bonuses when those customers refer other customers as well.
Pros of KuCoin
- Reasonable fees
Cons of KuCoin
- No margin trading
- Not as much profit from indirect referrals
RunCPA makes payment in Bitcoin, meaning that all of your earnings are totally anonymous. Payments can be carried out at any time, and there are no restrictions as to the amount of payments received. As an affiliate, you can be paid either once, when your referred customers register, or through regular deductions made from the expenses of your referred clients.
RunCPA is one of the best financial affiliate programs because of its anonymity, bonuses for top affiliates and user-friendly interface.
Pros of RunCPA
- Accepts nearly all kinds of traffic
- Quality control
Cons of RunCPA
- Difficult to make a lot of money as an affiliate
The financial affiliate program at eToro features a variety of ways in which affiliate members can make referrals. These ways include with text links, deep linking and banners. eToro pays 25% base revenue share, or $400 DCPA (dynamic cost per acquisition plan). Another great thing about eToro’s affiliate program is that you can receive 25% of revenue share just for referring brokers to the program. If you’re feeling really ambitious, you can even get bumped up to a second-tier referral program and become what’s called a “popular investor”, earning even more for your referrals.
Pros of eToro
- With eToro you get subsequent payouts and automatic upsells.
- eToro pays out %25 of revenue share
- As an eToro affiliate you get lots of support and access to resources
Cons of eToro
- eToro is a CFD (Contract For Difference) broker. Some people aren’t fans of this form of derivative trading.
- Slow interface, prone to freezing!
Plus500 is another Contract For Difference brokerage platform. The affiliate program includes marketing referral tools such as banners, videos, widgets, logos reviews and articles. As an affiliate, you can manage your accounts using data from various sources including tags, visits and financial information. You can also receive notifications and updates. With this affiliate program, affiliates can choose between three tiers of program earnings:
- Plus500 CPA Plan: As an affiliate you can receive between $200 and $800 for each trade.
- Plus500 Revenue Shared Plan: Affiliates who refer a broker to sign up within the past year will earn a percentage share of the Monthly Gross Revenue.
- Plus500 Hybrid Plan: This plan combines the one and two-tier plans.
Pros of Plus500
- High return rate for referrals
- Good for beginners
- Free platform
- Easy to promote
Cons of Plus500
- Very strict usage rules
- High spreads
1. Fx Pro
FxPro is a brokerage platform that offers CFDs just like to Plus500 and eToro. FxPro is well-known, trusted and widely considered to be one of the top financial affiliate programs. It’s marketing tools available to associates include widgets, custom links, presentations, prints and banners. As an affiliate of FxPro, you get access to exclusive promotional material and you receive up to $600 for each client that you refer.
Pros of FxPro
- A lot of marketing tools
- Live chat support
Cons of FxPro
- Primitive back office system
- Can’t see demo tracking